| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Helena, Mt in August is warm at 19.7 °C (67.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.4 °C (83.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.9 °C (51.6 °F).
- In August the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 17.5 °C (31.5 °F).
- The weather in August is dry. A mere 32.8mm (1.3in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:22 long and the longest day is 14:52 long with an average length of 14:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Helena, Mt August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Helena, Mt, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Helena, Mt:
- Big Trout Lake, On, Canada - 416.7 kms (258.9 miles) N
- Lethbridge (Cda), Ab, Canada - 349.5 kms (217.2 miles) N
- Libby, Mt, Usa - 333 kms (206.9 miles) NW
- Kalispell, Montana, Usa - 254.5 kms (158.1 miles) NW
- Priest River, Id, Usa - 409.1 kms (254.2 miles) WNW
- Missoula, Mt, Usa - 162.6 kms (101 miles) WNW
- Lewiston, Id, Usa - 384.7 kms (239.1 miles) W
- Dillon, Mt, Usa - 194.1 kms (120.6 miles) SSW
- Pocatello, Idaho, Usa - 412.3 kms (256.2 miles) S
- Medicine Hat, Ab, Canada - 391.7 kms (243.4 miles) NNE
- Sachs Harbour, Nt, Canada - 322.7 kms (200.5 miles) NNE
- Manyberries, Alberta, Canada - 302.3 kms (187.9 miles) NNE
- Great Falls, Montana, Usa - 109.3 kms (67.9 miles) NNE
- Augusta, Mt, Usa - 44.5 kms (27.6 miles) N
- Billings/ Logan, Mt, Usa - 281.2 kms (174.7 miles) ESE
- Crow Agency, Mt, Usa - 367.1 kms (228.1 miles) ESE
- Red Lodge, Mt, Usa - 264.4 kms (164.3 miles) SE
- Livingston, Mt, Usa - 194.1 kms (120.6 miles) SSE
- Yellowstone Park, Wyoming, Usa - 207.7 kms (129.1 miles) SSE